Supply On Demand – How To Fully Stock Your Legal Office Using Online Stores And Catalogues
No Pants Wednesday
Keeping your office fully stocked with all the supplies you will need is essential to a smoothly-running working environment.
This is never more true than in the essentially efficient legal office.
A legal office needs various office supplies to get through each day, more so than a regular office, due to the nature of the work carried out and the procedures that go along with it.
If you're new to a law office or starting your own law office its important you have a wide variety of supplies.
These things can be provided by a good law office supply store. These stores usually specialize in the vast range of legal supplies and can impart a wealth of knowledge to you if you need it.
A number of law office supply stores now exist on the web.
This can be an immense help to you, easing the stress of stocking your office by being able to browse and order online.
All-State Legal (www.aslegal.com)
All-State Legal is a very well known and respected law office supply store. They have an excellent reputation within the industry and have more than 50 years of experience in supplying the legal industry with its needs.
“ASL provides complete law office systems that maximize a firm’s efficiency and profitability.
More than 60 Years of Establishing the Precedent Nationwide. While providing a comprehensive offering of design services, graphic communications products, legal specialties, and general office supplies, ASL has set the standard for servicing the nation's legal community.
With our years of experience, we understand your needs as a law firm and excel in bringing together personal service with exceptional quality value backed by ASL's 100% satisfaction guarantee.? – www.aslegal.com
All-State Legal services covers the entire 50 states along with other international destinations. This ensures that they know everything about transportation, distribution, sales taxation and tariffs of law office supplies, regardless of where you are situated.
Legal Store (www.legalstore.com)
Legal Store is another source of law office supply. They have different types of stationery including they also offer software for bankruptcy and divorce, accounting, wills, litigation supplies, covers, exhibit indexes, corporate supplies and kits, stock certificates, stamps and seals.
“Legal Store was formed in 1949 and has been serving the legal profession diligently ever since. With over 50 years of experience, Legal Store's personnel are experts in all forms of legal & office supplies used in today's modern law offices. We pride ourselves in providing you with quick, clear answers to your questions.? – www.legalstore.com
Blumberg Excelsoir (www.blumberg.com)
BlumbergExcelsoir, Inc. is a leading provider of law office supply and services. They are well known for having a great range of supplies available online.
They also have a large range of software programs in their catalogue.
By using these onine sites you can order practically any supplies that are necessary for running a good law office.
- Stationery – There is an immense range of legal stationery on offer from different suppliers. These include company-specific pieces such as personal letterheads and envelopes, business cards, rotary cards and announcement sheets. Often these pieces can be designed by professional graphic designers that work within the supply company, and can be printed to your exact specifications.
- Basic supplies – These are the everyday basics that you will need to run your office. They consist of items such as evelopes, lever arch binders, binder covers, litigation cases, checks and deposit record books, blank laser stock, exhibit labels and tags, file folders, numbering machines, printing and security paper, phone message books, legal pads, rubber stamps, shipping labels and much more! As you can see the list of items you can buy for your office is quite long! By using online catalogues it will be easier for you to make a more comprehensive list.
- Will and Trust supplies – The big business of will and trust legality requires a fair amount of it’s own stationery. This includes covers and envelopes, will kits, will paper, will ribbon, testament ledgers, wax seals, estate and trust portfolios, estate planning indexes and trust portfolio indexes.
- Marketing supplies – These are what you will need to advertise your firm. They consist of such items as web sites, announcements, brochures, greeting cards, note cards, pamphlets, folders and tribute wallets.
- Patent and Trademark and other forms – Again, patent and trademark cases are very popular and need specific supplies, such as custom folders, metric sized paper, record card sets and receipt cards. There are also various other forms that you will need to keep on hand in your office, covering such things as bankruptcy, lead paint, RESPA, real estate, UCC and immigration forms. Having these forms readily available to you and your staff will save you a lot of time when these cases crop up.
- Legal software – We are all living in the technology age, and therefore it is not surprising that there are a large number of software packs available pertaining to the legal industry. They cover such topics as bankruptcy, calendars and case management, communication, corporate management, divorce, document assembly, document comparison, office accessories, real estate, educational, electronic forms, amortization, litigation management, time billing and attendance, and several other utilities. Utilising legal software can make a big difference in your office, saving a lot of time, money and space.
Whatever your specialty and whatever your company size, it is imperative that you keep your office well stocked – this will ensure a smooth-running workplace for you and all of your staff.